zondag 14 mei 2017

May Release!! Background stamp!

Welcome to the May Release!
In my facebook group I put up a poll with what type of images you all wanted to see.
Background stamps was one of the most requested ideas!

I am in love with waterfalls so this had to be my first background stamp!



I wanted you to have options to go with this stamp so I drew two extra images for this release!

First one is Aiyana, she is a beautifull native girl.
The second one is the Seafairy I drew her for Nathalie because it was her birthday yesterday!

 

This is the birthday card I made Nathalie:


Details click here!

***

Sara made a gorgeous project with the background and Aiyana!

 
I just love the quote she used and her no-line coloring! Find her blog here!

***

Nathalie made a cute set of shaker cards.


Find her blog here.

***

Like Sara I also framed my projects the colorings they are 13*18 cm.

To find out all the colors used please click here!

All the stamps can be bought separately or in a bundle:
Waterfall Lagoon
(the bundle will include all single stamps and 2 premerged images)

***
Sabrina

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen