zaterdag 1 april 2017

Unicorns and Dragons

Hello Everyone!


Hope you are having fun coloring up the freebie and blog hopping with us!

Today I have a new release for you and there are 3 images this time!!!

Unicorns and Dragons are the 2 favourite magical creatures of Sara's girls.
So for Sara's birthday tuesday I drew her this special image of a unicorn and dragon together :)



Now because I know not everyone likes both I made them as 2 separate images also:




 They can be bought separatly or as a set!! So if you want them all save yourself some money and go with the set!

Here is my card I made for Sara:



and a card using the cupcake dragon:


Flower Unicorn coloring(card isnt done yet)


Wanda made a card with the cupcake dragon also check out her blog:
Wanderful Creations

***
Sabrina





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen