dinsdag 28 maart 2017

Eliza's Birthday Party!!

Good morning FFF Friends :)

I am so happy to celebrate with you today!
There are a couple of surprises for you here today, but first I want to tell you a little about how it all started :)
I had been coloring digital stamps for a long time and I loved the idea of drawing some stamps of my own, but I wasn't sure if my drawings were good enough. 

I had joined the Kit and Clowder community and one day Alyce asked me "if I would regret it, if I didn't try to make stamps." It made me realise I just had to try even if noone would like them. It still took me a little while to figure out the whole digital drawing thing but finally on March 28th 2016 I released Eliza's Flowers Swing.


You can find Eliza's Flowers Swing here, She is on sale till April 2nd!


So Alyce, thank you for not only teaching us to color but to teach us to have confidence in ourselfs and in our art :)

I have been calling this day Eliza's Birthday and I made a stamp to go with that!
Please go to the Kit and Clowder facebook group to get her for free untill April 15th!
After you grab her please come over to the Flowers, Feathers and Fairies group to join in a coloring contest that runs till April 15th! Winner wins the new release going live April 15th!

Eliza's Birthday:


And just a note for those of you that are already familiar with K&C you know what this weekend is right?
First weekend of the month, and we all know it's time for...
BINGOOOO!!!!!! ;)

There is also a bloghop happening showing of the projects made by the DT and me.
I made a new post for this because otherwise this one wouldn't have an end :P

You can win a stamp if you comment on every blog!

Bloghop LINK

***

Sabrina

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Eliza is so beautiful on her flowers swing! I can't wait to color her up. <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. She is just gorgeous! Glad you took the leap. xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely cards. Thank you for the special price for this lovely digi and thank you for the lovely free birthday digi.
    Could you please put the follow by email button on your blog so that I can receive emails when you post and don't miss any posts. thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congratulations and a lovely image! Thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen